Anyone can own a business!!!
Updated: Nov 11, 2017
Have you ever watched Ratatouille? If your answer is no, you should try to, especially if you want to start your own business. I know you must be thinking “How could a motion picture of a rat deal with your entrepreneurial journey?” The famous phrase from the movie is 'Anyone Can Cook', based on this movie and the lessons it taught, it can be understood that 'Anyone Can Own A Business'. I will identify 5 ways how this rodent demonstrated that anyone can start their own business.
1. It does not matter who you are or where you come from. If you have a dream you have a chance. A rat is considered a pest and the dirtiest of creatures. Yet, the little rodent he was insistent on becoming a chef.
2. You will have doubt from family and friends but you have to be persistent and show them your dreams can be a reality.
3. You will meet people along the way, who will encourage and motivate you and help you to reach your dreams.
4. There will be obstacles, your own thoughts of uncertainty and unexpected challenges. However, you must stay the course and learn from your mistakes.
5. If you stay the course, your dream will turn from being just a dream and you will be known for the work that you do.
The thought of owning your own business can be scary but if you have a dream, you have a chance. It does not matter where you are from, your race, sexual orientation, nationality disability, age or social status. Your business can be big or small, it can have a virtual or physical location. You can work from home or you can work from an office. You can have a job and run a business part-time or be entirely focused on being a full-time entrepreneur.
Nothing matters but your commitment and focus on having your dreams come true. This commitment and focus must be understood and practiced as owning a business is not an easy process. It is not a journey for the faint hearted but for the individual who believes in the affirmation; “I Can and I Will.”
Make your dream into a reality today. Let Kejalo HR Consultants help you along your journey with tips, motivation and coaching. Kejalo HR Consultants is an on-line business located Barbados, seeking to advise individuals that they can use their ambitions and skills with a positive mind-set to start micro & small business to help achieve their goals.
Let us help transform your goals to gold!
Join or mailing list.
Download out free checklist on starting your own business.
Check us out on Instagram.
Join the I Can & I Will Facebook Group.